1. What’s the best moment of your day?
2. Why do you work as an artist?
Does one work with art?
3. What films, concerts, exhibits, or books have left a lasting impression on you?
4. Where do you currently get ideas for your works?
Right now, the ideas are coming themselves.
5. Which work(s) of art would you like to have in your possession?
Works by other people bother me, but I like them.
6. What do you do when you’re not occupied with art?
7. Do you sleep a lot?
Cats sleep more.
8. Do you collect anything?
9. What is one of the most important things in your studio?
I don't have my own studio, as of yet.
10. What do you like to eat, and what don’t you like?
There are things I'd like to taste before I answer this question.
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be?
I still want to be.
12. Name three creative individuals, from any era, with whom you’d gladly spend an evening.
Three men in a boat.
Photo: Reinis Hofmanis