1. What’s the best moment of your day?
Every day has its own.
2. Why do you work as an artist?
To avoid suffocation.
3. What films, concerts, exhibits, or books have left a lasting impression on you?
Charles Baudelair's “The Flowers of Evil”.
4. Where do you currently get ideas for your works?
In everything that interests me.
5. Which work(s) of art would you like to have in your possession?
6. What do you do when you’re not occupied with art?
I do something else.
7. Do you sleep a lot?
No; I suffer from insomnia.
8. Do you collect anything?
9. What is one of the most important things in your studio?
A spacious room.
10. What do you like to eat, and what don’t you like?
The flavor and visual aspect dictate the level of pleasure.
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be?
I don't remember.
12. Name three creative individuals, from any era, with whom you’d gladly spend an evening.
That depends on the time, place, mood and reason for coming together.