1. What’s the best moment of your day.
2. Why do you work as an artist?
In order to understand myself.
3. What films, concerts, exhibits, or books have left a lasting impression on you?
I won’t tell; I don’t want to reveal myself.
4. Where do you currently get ideas for your works?
I won’t say, so that others don’t use it.
5. Which work(s) of art would you like to have in your possession?
A work that hasn’t appeared yet.
6. What do you do when you’re not occupied with art?
I don’t do anything else.
7. Do you sleep a lot?
8. Do you collect anything?
9. What is one of the most important things in your studio?
10. What do you like to eat, and what don’t you like?
What kind of question is that for an artist?
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be?
12. Name three creative individuals, from any era, with whom you’d gladly spend an evening.
P.B., S.D., U.I.