I love mornings. Especially days when I have enough time to have long coffee, good music and reading. Then it is sure that rest of the day will be perfect.
2. Why do you work as an artist?
I love doing what I do. And I can´t imagine doing anything else. I have things and feelings what I truly want to express. Art gives me possibilities. Art is something what takes everything and also gives everything. It is impossible to do a little. If you are artist then this is your life. It is impossible just to jump out. It takes and gives everything. And every next work is the best what I have ever done. This feeling is undefinable. It is powerful. And I think this is the reason why I work as an artist.
3. What films, concerts, exhibits, or books have left a lasting impression on you?
Big emotions came from Gaspar Noe´s “Enter the void”. The visual was so good and scary. The last most powerful music kick was The Swans concert. I haven´t seen so powerful concert before. I am not a big fan with this sort of music but the feeling there came straight inside me. And the band was alive on the stage. And I saw that they were in love with music and they liked the thing what they were doing.
I just read again Susan Sontag´s diaries and fell again in love doing the things what I do. This woman lived her life as a real art piece. She was all over in what she was doing. Doing art.
4. Where do you currently get ideas for your works?
Supermarkets, chlidren toy store, bookstores, from love.
5. Which work(s) of art would you like to have in your possession?
I think one David Hokney´s painting from the 70s or 80s. I would really like to own it.
6. What do you do when you’re not occupied with art?
I like listening to the music. Having long walks and spending time with my friends.
7. Do you sleep a lot?
I´d like to sleep more.
8. Do you collect anything?
I collect colourful things. All sorts of.
9. What is one of the most important things in your studio?
10. What do you like to eat, and what don’t you like?
Sometimes a good chocolate cake is the best thing in a whole world. I don´t like fried potatoes.
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be?
12. Name three creative individuals, with whom you’d gladly spend an evening.